Costa Rica



                                            Poas Volcan



                                            Zipline en costa rica



Costa Rica

Its a great country for eco tourism , this Country had natives but it was not like the other center american countries that Have stone edification build by  Native  , it was re-found by Christopher Columbus in 1502 . and
Well I went to Costa Rica 3 years ago and I got to say it was good and bad .
First we got to the Airport in San Jose after a very nice first class flight and we go to pick our rental car so when I got there they ask if I need insurance I forgot about getting  insurance for the rental car , it was about $10 a day to rent the car and the insurance was $95 per day , I got to say my hart pound so fast I could not believe how expensive it was , been there to Late we Paid $1,000 for a Week with a car .  theres many other options , many tour companies they pick you and they take you to every city in the country , but we wanted to Drive Ja ja ja first Mistake in a Country that I don't know . well My ex Boyfriend handed me the Hotel Address when I saw that Paper I could not believe, it was no address it was directions in how to get there ( on the red Building turn left , 300 meter turn right the big yellow tree turn left ) it was crazy and all because most streets in Costa Rica don't have signs . I really did not know how people do it . I m glad I speak spanish because I had to ask about 50 times it took 2 Hours what it was  a 20 minutes ride LOl . yes so I recommend pay for a tour company to pick you up .
Then don't get scare of all the Police with rifles in the gas station in the banks in the supermarket I did not feel safe , but it was not that dangerous .
we got to a cute gay Hotel in the city close to the center and the History Museum  , I got to say the Museum was cute but the city its very dirty , we got to see a few things in town but the most important stuff in  Costa Rica its the eco stuff , we Drove the first day to the Pao volcano before we got there we where stop by the Police 3 times apparently in San Jose there's so many cars and to prevent pollution they have police in every corner of the city and if your License  plate starts with some numbers you can't drive that day so , half of the people drive Monday wednesday and fridays and the Other half drive Tuesday thursday and Saturday , they stop up 3 times but once you give the rental car papers and that you are a Tourist they let you go if not they will take your car LOL.
Finally we got to pao city north of  an jose one more time no names in the streets but they where signs (if you don't know KM or meter are your  fucked LOL ) some areas of the road are mud and if it rains forgetted your car can slide down the mountain or just get stuck there and call for help that will take at least an hour to get there LOL . finally we got to the Volcano Poas and I got to say it was great Inever seen a Volcano , Because in PR we don't have and I never care to go to hawaii lol so it was nice to see a Volcano Now go early in the morning do to rain,  after 11 am  don't waist your time going because you wont see anything the clouds cover the Volcano and the rains starts and we got to see the Volcano for 20 minutes and like the tour guides say it stater to be cover By Clouds in 20 minutes we could not see the Volcano and the rain started . so go as early as you can its about a Hour from San Jose and with the no signs in the road it may take 2 hour lol .
The spot too meet a guy for a fast Blow job in San Jose its a little Plaza 2 blocks from the museum of History and the Train tracks lol don't ask me How I find out .The bath house its next to the museum of History but it does not have a sign as the rest of the city its a steel door and the bath house its not that big . its ok .
now on of the Most choking Parts was No hats people men like me that we love hats , that is a no I went to a bank and 3 guards came to me ( thats my fantasy LOL) but no it was to see why I had a hat do to security , even in the bath house no hat because they film every thing , yes you saw correctly in the bath house they film so no hats do to security and pretty much every museum supermarket and any indoor place take your hat off .
we drove to Puerto Viejo o Puerto Limon the Caribbean side and I got to say it was a long drive and the trucks drive like Crazy in does scary mountains they don't care who is coming in the other lane they will go in the other lane and pass you even in the mountain curves thats why you can see many trucks down the mountain very scary .
Now Puerto Limos its a very cute town it was great Black sand beach really nice relax the gay Hotel it was perfect and no TV no radio and no Phone just what we need it for 3 days of relaxing time , and the town its very cheap 4 or 6 dollar lunch and dinner and its very casual its the real costa Rica we went to a Monkey rescue and we went in side the cage , now I recommend (don't be so fast and Trying to be the alpha ) like I did because the Alpha monkey can feel it and attack you ,yes that happen to me I love monkeys I was the first in the group to go in and I stared to grab the monkeys and the Alpha female she jump and Bite me and hit me in the head I was ok no blood or no anything but the Girl she hold the monkey and explain why . lol it was funny .
the second Day we did Zip line tour and it was great , it was about 24 zip lines and one was 1,200 feet hight and also they had  a 200 feet long but it was not that hight but for me it was scary just to see the distance the 1200 feet hight was not bad it was short and the trees cover most so does not feel that scary.

then after 3 days of relaxing we drove 5 hours to the Pacific coast to Manuel Antonio the national park about 2 hours before that city you can start to see the big  Avenues and the Home depot and the Mc Donald , not a good sign when I travel to a Place that I want to be different form USA . we got to Manuel antonio the Drive its long and scary but Manuel antonio its a very gay town and it has a famous park do to the big amount of People from USA that have houses in that coast . the food in most restaurant was not good and 6 times more expensive then the rest of the country . I got to say we left dinner of 4 restaurants and we went to other laces to eat food was not good .
the park we went to explore and it was nice the monkeys where great and at night you can heir them very loud It remind me to the movie King Kong ja Ja Ja . ps when you go to the beach be care full of people that could run and take your bag and the monkeys may take your food LOL .

Well Costa rica it was a 8 and I think its great to go once and thats all , the west cost its ok now the east coast was my favorite part and I would skip san jose sorry for my friends from Costa rica .

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



                                             rescate de monos , monkey rescue









Costa Rica

Este Pais no tiene estrucuras de Piedra como otros paises en centro america de sus Nativos  asi que no se ve mucho de los Nativos . fue re descubierta por Cristobal colon en 1502 , y Gil Gonzales Davila en 1522 que tomo la costa oeste .
Hace 3 anos atras fuy a Costa Rica con mi ex y fue definitivamente todo una odisea . Luego de nuestro vuelo en Primera clase llegamos a San jose y recojemos nuestro carro alquilado ya que desidimos Guiar por todo el Pais , lol que eror . el carro era solo $10 al dia pero no escoji seguro se me olvido , ahora los seguros internacionales son caron este fue $95 al dia a mi me dio un pequeno ataque al corazon en ven de 90 dolares nos salio en $1000 la semanita con un carro . en Costa rica les recomiendo tener un GPS auque no funciona enla mayoria de los lugares yo no lo tome pues eran $25 por cada dia . nos montamos en el carro y cuando mi ex me pasa el papel con la dirrecion me quede bruto no hay direcion  , solo te dicen como llegar a el Hotel era algo asi ( en el edificio rojo dobla a la derecha en el palo de mango a 300 metros dobla a la isquieerda Ja Ja ja ) deveras que muchas calles no tienen nombre ni letrero asi que lo que se suponia que fuera 20 minutos se volvio en 2 horas tratando de llegar al hotel llegamos a las 1 am y luego de preguntar a los guardias como 20 paradas preguntando llegamos .
Los mas impresionante es que hay policias con metralletas en las gasolineras , en los Bancos y hasta en los supermercados . y parece que la ciudad no es muy segura pero yo no tuve ningun problema de robo.

Al siguiente dia desidimos conducir al pueblo de  Paos , a ver el Volcan paos . Para salir de la ciudad nos paro la policia  3 veces ya que ciertos dias ciertos numeros de licencia no pueden conducir por ejemplo si la tabliya del carro el 9 no puedes conducir los Lunes ni los miercoles si es 7 no puedes conducir los martes o los jueves ,pero una vez ensenas los papeles del carro alquilado te dejan ir deveras que es bueno que lo agan pero para los turistas que no saben es un peo .

 Tengo que decir es como una hora de san jose pero nos todo 2 horas preguntando y hubo 2 o 3 letreros pero si no sabes lo que es metros o Kilometros  te vaz a perder ja ja ja yo si sabia mi ex no los gringos estan acostumbrados a pies no metros . bueno llegamos al Volcan Poas  y tengo que decir que me impresiono mucho  ver el Volcan Poas  solo por 20 minutos ya que despues de las 11 am comiensa a llover y las nubes cubren el Volcan asi que levantesen temprano para ir al Volcan nos lo advirtieron en el Hotel y uno de los guias .
Sombreros no los Husen yo huso muchos sombreros y en el banco me pararon 3 policias ,para desirme que me quitara el sombrero por seguridad , elsueno de 3 policias caminando hacia mi no se suponia que fuera asi , en el museo lo mismo por seguridad no sombreros hasta en el bath house que por cierto tambien te graban no se permite sombreros asi que eviten lo que me paso a mi y no los usen .
en san Jose fui al mercado el museo de historia que es como un castillo pequeno es un buen museo y la casa de la opera que es bello , la plaza a dos cuadras de el museo de Historia por las noches es el area de fleteo y luego se van a las vias del tren que esta al lado de la plaza LOL no pregunten como lo descubri digamos que una de mis caminatas nocturnas me llevo a estos lugares lol .


Luego nos fuimos al caribe 3 horas al Sur/Este y llegamos a Puerto viiejo y Puerto Limon , nos quedamos en un Hotel gay muy bueno y era perfecto para nuestras vidas tan ajetreadas estar en un Hotel bello sin TV sin radio y sin telefono fue perfecto . Fuimos a un rescate de monos super interesante , pero les recomiendo no ser tan agresivo como yo fuy ya que me gustan los monos fuy el primeroen entrar y tocar los monos . La Mona alpha del grupo brinco  me mordio la cabeza y me dio la guia tuvo que aguantarla y me dijo que mi actitud es muy agresivo y por eso ella se sintio que yo queria ser el alpha asi que recomendacion no sean tan presentados como desimos en PR . pero no hubo sangre y deveras que me dio risa el suceso .
el Otro dia fuimos a Zip Line en un Tour deveras que fue muy interesante y la pasamos muy bien . mas de 20 lineas de Zip la mas alta fue mas de 1200 pies de altura pero no se siente ni se ve por los arboles ahora la otra que era la mas larga 200 pies de largo pero solo unos 200 pies de alto esa me dio miedo pues se ve muy lejos pero despues de respirar un minuto me tire y fue la mas que me gusto lol .
La comida en el caribe fue muy buena y barata solo 4 o 6 dolares y la comida muy buena las playas de arena negra y es un pueblo para descansar . hubo un pequeno carnavel con corida de toros ese dia fue muy interesante cuando digo pequeno era realmente pequeno .

Luego de unos dias en el caribe nos fuimos al Pasifico. 5 horas de conducir a dos horas de llegar al pasifico comensamos a ver las avenidas Grandes y las tiendas de Gringos como Home depot y Mc Donald y otras tiendas que no me dieron buen indicio del pasifico es donde todos los Gringos viven y es caro .
llegamos a Manuel Antonio en esta area hay varios hoteles gay pero no nos quedamos en ninguno eran muy caros y no teniamos interes de estar en otro Hotel gay , el Parque nacional Manuel Antonio es muy lindo y bueo para caminar fuimos a la playa donde hay muchos monos y por las noches se escuchan bien fuerte como si fueran King Kong ja ja ja deveras que fue una experiencia solo escucharlos de noche .en la playa cuidado con robos de bultos y con los monos que tambien te roban la comida . Fuimos a muchos restaurantes todos la comida mala y cara 6 veces mas caro que en las demas ciudades y en 4 lugares dejamos la comida y nos hibamos a otro lugar a mi Manuel ntonio no me gusto mucho .

el caribe fue muy Bueno , San Jose con solo una visita me Basta , y manuel Antonio No me intereso para nada pero por los buenos momentos a Costa Rica le doy un 8  , perdonen a mmis amigos de Costa Rica pero fue mi experiencia .
                                             HOtel in Puerto Viejo


                                       Lunch by the black sand  beach in the East coast

                                          In Manuel Antonio with Monkeys

                              History Museum in San Jose the stone ball created by the native the Diquies




                               Day time it was a Festival at night its where you can find the men lol , por el dia un carnavel y por la noche el fleteo en esta plaza Ja ja ja

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greece

June 10 , 2019

Mykonos , and Delos Greece