Greece


                                         Elia beach


                                           Paradise beach


Greece


A one of my favorite Places in The World I been in Greece 5 times and  still its one of those countries that I can go every year and I never get tired .
After my 2 visit to greece we found the Information and happen that we have Greek Blood from my Great Grandfather  .
Greece or the Hellenic republic its the birth Place of Democracy and It had one of the most interesting civilizations in the world . the oldest evidence of civilization its from 270,000 BC the petralona Cave and for those Like me that we study Architecture it has some of the Most incredible structures in the World from the Palace Knossos in the Island of Crete I was very happy to see this ruins , since its one of the Places that I study in Architecture and dates from 2,000 BC this civilization from the Bronze era was one of the oldest Places that I ever been and it was a great experience . and the Leyen of the minotaur it just make this Place very interesting .
Then in Athens or Athens the Acropolis was build about 468 BC and the Parthenon I have to admit I cry when I saw it I know gay , well For me its the most important Place I ever been and a nerd like me I love the History and Architecture of this Place Now be carefull going up the mountain because its very Slippery I was running and I slip and my camera broke lol I know but I keep running because I only had 20 minutes before they close but just after I pass the walls on top of the hill and saw the Building I felt very relax .
Athens its not on of those citythat people will fall in love  but its interesting many ugly buldings and in between all this great Historical Places another great Place that Im sure Many gay will live its the Government Palace where they have the Change of the Guard lol I have to say I send 4 hours taking photos to all this Hot greet  soldiers when they lift there legs and you can snap a photo up there white skirts Ja Ja ja I know but its a interesting thing to see , in front of the Monument of the Unknown soldier .
Now the Gay paradise its Mykonos , just bring your White clothing and relax , I have to say its not only a gay meca but a very relax Place when the streets are all white and at night looks like if it was day time its a great Place to go . I been 5 times in Mykonos and I still don't get tired of going there , the Most Famous beach for gays are Elia beach that is My Favorite Beach in Mykonos and I love that is nude and if you look up in the mountain you will see orgies of men having sex and no one cares LOL .there is very few police in this Island so I guess its ok Ja ja ja . Its about 20 minutes from down town mykonos and there is a restaurant and a shop in the beach , simple the best .
The second Gay beach its Paradise and super paradise very nice but Im not that crazy about this beach its also a nude beach and couples and single guys go in between the big rock s and have sex . the only thing that I dont like of the mediterranean sea its that the Water its always cold , at least for me a latino men I only like water in the 90  lol .
ANother great Place that I love to go every single time I go to Mykonos I always visit the Island of Delos this Island was the island of the god Apollo in the History no one could die or born in this Island and its a great place to take a tour and if you meet ahot greet well have fun but be care full not to detroy the ruins Lol not like I have that experience lol .
well in Mykonos on of the places to go and see the sunset its in a op of the hill or having dinner in the venice of greece on top of that area its the famous Windmills of Mykonos and in the Area call venice its a chapel that at night time its where all the horny men go thats why they tell you to go and prey at midnight when your in Mykonos . the island has Hundreds of Chapels since they are very catholic Orthodox . there is many gay bars and  gay hotels to choose and party in this Island starts Late around 1 am ,o yes 1 am its early and lunch dinner are also Late and they take for Hours some times to enjoy the sea food , salads and Greek wine .
There is so many other great places in greece like Santorini that I have in my list to go for my next Greek vacation and Naxos , Paros and Lesbo. you can choose the many Island and other areas like macedonia ect .
to go to different Island there is ferris and airplanes in some of the islands and in Mykonos to go to different beaches or area  of the same Island there is a little Taxi boat that takes you around the places that you want .
To Greece been a great Gay Place to visit and always been gay friendly even 2,000 BC Lol yes I give To Greece a 10 as a Gay destination .
(remember 1 its worst and 10 its best )


             Elia beach the area where you can have sex LOl


////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Grecia

Uno de los Paises que mas me gusta e Hido 5 veces , y mi segunda visita descubri que mi tatara abuelo de parte de Padre era griego asi que creo que por eso me facina Grecia .
Grecia se le conoce como La republica helenice por uno de los periodos mas importantes en la Historia , Tambien es interesante ya que es el pais que creo la democracia y es una de las civilisaciones mas antiguas en el mundo . 270,000 BC se data los Huesos mas antiguos de Grecia en la cueva de petralona.
Tambien esta uno de los Lugares que siempre quise ver en persona cuando estudie Arquitectura y es el Palacio de Knossos este palacio de la era del bronce 2800 BC es uno de los periodos y civilizaciones mas importantes que tuvo Grecia se encuentra en la isla de Creta  , las Historia o Leyendas del minotauro y los laberintos han hecho este palacio uno de los mas Importantes en este pais .
Atenas , es la capital ,pero no es una de esas ciudades que uno se enamora rapido la ciudad no es muy linda pero entre los edificios Horibles se encuentran muchos monumentos historicos del mundo , el Parthenon en el tope de una loma es uno de los monumentos mas importates , ahora cuando yo fuy tenia solo 20 minutos para verlos asi que corri por la loma y hay que decir que es marmol asi que me e resbalado y mi camara se rompio , pero continue corriendo hasta llegar al tope y al pasar la muralla vi el Parthernon y tengo que admitir que se me salieron las lagrimas si lo se que maricon pero fue uno de los momentos mas increibles de mi vida ver algo que estudie desde pequeno y luego en Arquitectura pues fue un momento especil lo es mucho diran es solo un edifico pues para mi fue una experiencia religiosa lol.
Grecia tiene muchas islas para Visitar al igual que Creta pero la Isla mas gay y brutal si huse Brutal es la isla de Mykonos , e estado 5 veces en Mykonos siempre poruna semana o 10 dias y tengo que decir que no me canso de ir , siempre llevo ropa blance pues todo en la isla es Blanco y inspira relajacion . incluso de noche la luz y todas las tiendas habren tarde y parece como si fuera de dia es el unico lugar que me gusta ir de compras de noche es increible . en el centro hay varios bares gay  e incluso Hoteles Gay y la isla tiene cientos de capillas ya que son bien ortodoxos pero hay una capilla en el area llamada la venecia de grecia en el lado de los molinos esa capilla siempre que llega un gay nuevo a la isla te dicen que vallas a la capilla a media noche y arodilate a resar osea a mamar lol rico .
La isla no tiene mucho policia osea pariso para tener sexo en el aire libre ,ja ja ja
ahora las Playas en Mykonos mi favorita es Elia es un poco mas cara que la otra playa gay pero me gusta mas esta como a 20 minutos del centro y tien restaurante bar y una tienda ahora si miran a la montana veran orgias de hombres al aire libre lol .
La otra Playa es super Paradise es tambien nudista como casi todas las playas en grecia pero no me gusta mucho es mas pequena y para llegar a otros lugares puedes tomar taxi o bote taxi .
Los molinos de Mykonos son otra atracion de la isla y todos van a ver el atardecer en el tope de la montana o en la venecia donde hay muchos restaurantes que se llenan rapido para la vista del atardecer .Los Griegos les gusta comer tarde almuerzo y la cena tarde y se tardan puede durar hasta 3 o 4 horas la cena . pero disfrutar de los calamares , pepinos fritos y ensaladas y un buen Vino griego es de lo mejor que hay .
Otro de los lugares que siempre voy aunque lo e visto 5 veces es la isla de Delos es donde las leyendas dicen que nacio el Dios Apolo y arthemis , fue el centro de religion de la civilizacion y de todo el mediteraneo aqui vivieron todos los mas poderosos de aquella epoce era como el beverly Hills de La antiguedad . lol  desde griegos Egipcios , Marroquis y Arabes todos vivian en esta isla ahora nadie podia morrir o nacer en la Isla pues era la isla del Dios Apoo y ellos sentian que si alguien nacia o moria esntonces podian reclamar la isla .
Mykonos es una de cientos de islas ylugares pero es la mas gay .
en mi proximo viaje a Grecia tengo en la Lista Santorini que es super importante , Naxos En mi Opinion grecia es uno de los mejores Lugares para visitar asi que les doy un 10
( recuerden que 1 es malo y 10 es lo mejor )




                        Down town Mykonos /// el centro de mykonos

 

                                      Pharthenon sorry this photo its 10 years old lol

                                           Greek Soldier /// Soldado Griego


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 10 , 2019

Mykonos , and Delos Greece