EasyJet ///////// Philadelphia ///////// Amtrac



                                                       Rodin in Philly


Easy jet

I flew This Air line its a cheap its great for all the short trip and its clean and comfortable its the European version of Spirit Airlines but done well , Like Europe does . it was clean ,Basic  and service was good not much to say about this Airline but its good to go from one country to another in Europe . The only bad thing was the flight attendant that had to much perfume It was a little to much lol .
I give them an 8
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Easy jet

Es una linea Aerea de Europa es super barata y buena para ir de un pais a otro ya que es solo de 1 a 3 horas entre pais y pais , es bastante comoda , el servicio es Bueno y como dije el precio es Bueno , es la vercion mejorada de Spirit como los Europeos saben hacer lo unico que no me gusto fue el perfume que el asistente de vuelo tenia demasiado y casi ni podia respirar cuando pasaba por mi lado demasiado perfume .
le doy un 8 a esta linea







.....................................................................................................................

I always enjoy traveling and meeting people on the was this trip I was in a cuban restaurant and I strated to talk to this women in her early 30 from canada and we exanche tips of stuff that she done in the city and I told her about stuff that I did and , thats a great way to find more places .
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Yo disfruto de viajar y conoser nuevas personas este viaje conosi una chica de mi edad de Canada , y estabamos comiendo en el mismo restaurante sentados en mesas al lado y comensamos a hablar de los que habiamos hecho y visitado y asi intercambiamos informacion , esta es una forma buena de saber de lugares y tener informacion que los libros  de turismo no te dan .

........................................................................................................................








Train

Amtrac its great if your coming from NY or DC or any other city its a great option to go around from city to city . and the best that they have several trips during the day and you can Buy the same day and its always the same rate .
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Tren

el Tren Amtrac es facil y no tan caro para tomar en cualquier parte del este de USA de Philly a NY es como 2 horas  hora y de DC es a una hora . los boletos van de $80 a $150 pero es facil de tomarlos y tienen varias salidas al dia .








                                         Liberty bell




Philly

I never been able to visit and I went this week for one day only and I got to see most of the city in a few Hours .
1682, when the city was founded by William penn From England ,  After the Revolution, the city was chosen to be the temporary capital of the United States from 1790-1800. so thats why this city its very important and seperate then all the movies that been film here its a interesting city even for a weekend its great .
I got to say That I knew about the History of Philadelphia was one of the most important city's in History of USA . But I never expected the great city that I saw , I got to say for those like me that Love History Philly its great it has so much to see and cultural there is restaurants and people from so many countries .
The Only thing that I did not know its that the have the second largest Collection of Rodin out side of Paris , I been in the Museum in paris and it was one of my favorite and this one was good .
he is one of my favorite Artist he did  so many great sculptures that most people have seen but they don't know who he is . and only for that made my trip 100% better his museum was actually smaller then what I expected but it was one of the best , they suggest $8 to enter but that means that you can enter for free . I always Pay because I know it cost alot to maintain a museum and even if ypou are in a Budget at least give $5 or $6 dollars but at least give some thing .
the many fountains in the city was fun specially with the supper Hot day I put my feet in the Fountains and it was refreshing .
The Line for the Liberty bell was long and it was ok to see it , Im sad to say but even all the History and all that that bell means for this country , I recommend if its to long of a line your not missing much so dont stress about it , lol .
Liberty Hall where the congress was in Philly in the late 1700 it was a fun and interesting place to visit and there was no lines and its free .
I walk around the city and I got a little lost , but thats some thing that I like to do when I go to a place for the first time because I always discover new places , and thats what happen I saw this great structure and it was a galleria and and a Important atraction in the city call the Magic garden Build by a Artist in a empty lot and I have to say wow talking about recycling Trash and turning all that into a peace of art its a most to see in the city .
There is many Gay Hotels and places to Stay , Spruce ST , its in the center of the Gay area and 10 st to 20 st its where most of the Gay Bars and places to go for the community .
as a Gay city I give it a 10  its a most to see .



/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////                 

Philadelphia

Nunca Habia visitado esta ciudad y tengo que decir que quede impresionado , ya sabia de la Historia de esta iudad que en un momento luego de la Revolucion de USA fue la capital de este pais de 1790 al 1800 , fue fundada por un Ingles llamado William Penn en 1682 , fuy por un solo dia y me diverti bastante vi casi toda la ciudad en tan solo unas 6 horas y lo recomiendo . tambien se han filmado  muchas peliculas en esta ciudad y esto hace a Philly una de las mas importantes de USA .
tiene el Museo de Uno de mis Artistas favoritos Rodin , este museo es el mas grande fuera de Paris de este artista que muchos han visto su Arte pero muchos nunca lo han escuchado , yo estube en su museo en paris y es uno de los museos que puedo ir todos los dias este es mas pequeno pero me gusto bastante , el museo piden donacion de $8 pero pueden entrar gratis , yo siempre pago la donacion ya que es caro mantener estos museos si ustedes viajan con escasos recursos si pueden pagar $5 o $6 por lo menos den algo . , pero este museo es uno de los mejores que hay en la ciudad .
La ciudad tienen montones de fuentes y dejan a las personas a meter los pies en las fuentes asi que con el calor que hubo meti los pies en dos de las fuentes  nunca lo habia hecho y tengo que decir que me gusto ja ja ja ahora me veran metiendo los pies en cuanta fuente vea .
La canpana de la Libertad esta en esta ciudad , la fila es larga y pues lamentable que es un simbolo importante pero no me impresiono mucho si ven que la fila esta muy larga creanme no se pierden de mucho lol .
el edificio quer fue el capitolio de USA por 10 anos en el 1700  tiene la decaracion de independencia y otras cosas para ver fue interesante y no hubo mucha fila y es gratis .
camine por las calles me gusta caminar y perderme por que asi encuentro lugares nuevos y esto me paso camiando como los locos y encontre esta estructura que la llaman El Jardin magico o magic Garden un artista todo este terreno vacio y comenzo a Hacer mosaicos y usando lo que la gente le llama basura y creo uno de los monumentos y lugares turisticos mas interesantes de esta ciudad . Me gusto y mas por que es todo reciclado y tienen exibiciones de artistas locales .
Hay muchos lugares para quedarse en el area gay y muchos bares ypara todos los gustos . el area gay el la calle 10 a la 20 y la calle Spruce que atraviesa todas las calles de la 10 a la 20 .
como ciudad turistica y gay me gusto le doy un 10 .


                                           Magic garden /////// Jardin Majico




                                                   on a Fountain in the city ///// una fuente en la ciudad

                                             Magic garden

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greece

June 10 , 2019

Mykonos , and Delos Greece