Gay Hotels review from NY to SF and LA ///////// Hoteles gay de New York San Francisco y Los Angeles

Im not much into staying in Luxury Hotel I actually prefer small private Hotel and guest houses and I don't care much about the hotel since most of the time Im out side the room .
the score in my Humble Opinion its  1 its worst and 10 its best
////////////////////////////////////////
YO no soy muy de Hoteles grandes y no me gusta los hoteles de lujo , yo prefiero hoteles pequenos y no me importa si son de lujo pues yo no paso tanto tiempo en el Hotel , asi que usualmente estoy fuera del hotel la mayoria parte del tiempo .
La puntuacion en mi humilde opinion  , 1 es lo peor y 10 es lo mejor








St Vicente inn

       I been staying in this Hotel for years in the West Hollywood area , and I new the old owners the Hotel its run down but the locations its the best . recently they sold the Hotel and one of the New Owners its this big Lesbian , well I have nothing against the Lesbians but she have been changing every thing . The Hotel was a clothing optional and now not so much , the got the Hotel of Expedia or some of those Hotel websites and the last time I stay there there where some old Ladys and the gay guys did not wanted to be out in the Pool . then I saw this girl that check in the same day as I did and the next day she was angry and check out , Half of the people that stay in the Hotel are Heterosexual and its not fun like it was . Before the Owners where very friendly and nice and will talk to people now this new Owners don't even say Hi to there Guest . I m really sad about this Hotel turning into a Straight hotel and not so friendly Owners . they change there Employes that where really nice guys and now they have all women , still nice but it was more fun to have some cute gay boys cleaning the rooms and guest did not care to be naked now no one likes it much .
it was my favorite Hotel , Plus every time a Women cleans my room theres always hair in the Bathroom why don't they give them a hat or some thing to hold the hair .
I think both Gay and straight people are getting angry about this new mix and I dont think will be good for the Hotel .
Now I have to give them a 5
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
St Vicente Hotel

     en West Hollywood en Los Angeles , era mi Hotel favoito esta en el area gay y solia ser nudista , los empleados incluyendo los duenos siempre eran Amistosos . Los Duenos ahora no los conosco bien solo una es una lesbiana que no es muy amistosa que digamos , y han puesto el Hotel en Websites regulares y las ultimas dos veces que me e quedado en el Hotel la primera vez hubo varias senoras mayores como en sus 60 a 70 ans y ningun Hombre se quito la ropa . luego la segunda vez , la mitad de la gente en el Hotel eran Heterosexual y algunos molestos , los gay estan molesto por el cambio y los heterosexuales Tambien . una chica llego el mismo dia ue yo y se fue al otro dia Molesta pues no le gusto el Hotel .
Los empleados que limpiaban las habitaciones , eran todos gay y muy amistosos , pero ahora son todas mujeres y los Hombres no se atreven a quitar la ropa . ellas son muy amistosas pero lo unico que no me gusta es que les deben de poner un sombrero o algo pues cada vez que una mujer limpia mi cuarto se nota pues dejan pelos en el Bano y para mi no esta bien esto .
Lamentable menete no veo las personas muy contentos con estos cambien .
asi que le do un 5










OUT  Hotel in NY


          I been a couple of times in the out Hotel . well New York its expensive but $200 for a room that you share with other 3 or 7 people not so good . then the rooms are $350 and much more .I pay much more lol . well I did not like That apparently the Hotel has a Club that its very loud and stays open till 4 am and its very loud I could not sleep and for me that I had to work the next day I did not like that .
The Hotel its cute , the staff its nice and gay . and I got to say Location its a little bad but Hells Kitchen its getting better and better every day . so Hotel its way to Expensive for what it is , but its like every thing in NY and The Club its cool if you like to Party and not sleep . I did not like that part .
so I give the Hotel a 7

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
El Hotel OUT en New York


     me e quedado en dos ocaciones en este Hotel , bueno que puedo decir , los empleados son super gay y muy amistosos . el Hotel como todos los Hoteles en NY son muy caro para lo que son . $200 por persona  por un cuarto que compartes con 3 o 7 personas mas . luego los cuartos privados comiensan desde $350 o mas y yo page mucho mas . el cuarto moderno que a mi no me gusta pero esta bien . lo unico que tenia que trabajar al otro dia como siempre y no podia dormir pues ellos tienen un Bar que habre hasta las 4 am y la musica es tan alta y retumba el edificio , asi que no pude dormir bien asi que al otro dia me fuy a otro Hotel . para aquellos que les guste el party y estar toda la noche despierto pues bien por ustedes lol
yo le doy un 7
















Parker House in San Francisco


                I been in this Hotel 4 or 5 times since my first time I went to SF for vacation 10 years ago and This Hotel does not change . it was great back then and its great now a days . it does get booked fast and since its a small hotel most of the time I dont get a room since all my trips are plan the week before or two weeks before and Thats is not good time for this hotel you need to reserve way in advance , location its good , HOtel clean and really nice , two victorian Houses .with a nice patio and the staff its all Gay men a friendly ( Friendly its weird in SF lol ) well I got to say this Hotel they have staright people but not much and its the perfect Gay Hotel .
I give them a 9

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Parker HOuse Hotel en San Francisco


               E estado en este Hotel varias veces desde la primera vez que visite a SF me quede en este pequeno Hotel y tengo que decir que no a cambiado nada , es uno de los Hoteles que es impecable y el servicio muy bueno . los empleados son todos gay y muy amistosos ( que ser amistosos en SF es raro lol ) y realmente que es un Hotel que se lo recomiendo a todos . no siempre me quedo aqui pues muchas veces mis viajes son de ultima hora y este hotel tienes que reservar como 2 o 3 meses en adelantado . pero realmente un Buen Hotel .
le doy un 9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greece

June 10 , 2019

Mykonos , and Delos Greece