Travel Plan , Bacterias when we travel . Palm Spring


I travel almost every week
and One of the most important things that I do its to clean all my area in the airplane , since the airplanes aren't clean properly are the biggest risk to get sick when people travel .
one of the main things to clean its the tray where we put the food , I dont even use this area since I don't like to eat in the plane but I clean that also the Tv control in those planes that have TV and the Recliner chair button and the seat belt , any way I always clean all that before I seat and Basically the entire seat lol , not that I m Crazy but I cant take the risk to get sick , so I always clean that .
the best thing its the travel size AntiBacterial Wipes that we can buy in the Pharmacy .












Restaurants :

Every time I travel I see this restaurants that have a line and are the most popular .
well those are the restaurant that I try not to go .
First I hate to wait in line for food specially if Im hungry , That's a No I don't like to wait . second the service usually its not the best , when the waiters are in rush and they usually forget things and the Quality  of food its not the best so I never go to popular restaurants . I usually go to local restaurants where the locals go but aren't as crazy with lines .
the other reason its that with all the rush they don't clean the tables well and thats another reason why people get food poison . The other places to get Bacterias are the Tables that are clean with the dirty Towels and they pass them from table to table , the salt and peeper , Mustard and Oil are bad since most restaurants don't even clean those , and then its the seat where almost every one put there hands and many places don't even clean the seats , and people don't clean there hands before food that's another reason for Travel sickness . last the Menu usually its one of the most dirty things that we can touch in a restaurant . I usually go to the same places so I don't look at the menu lol . Yes I know my friends and family think I m a little crazy , but when I travel I don't want to get sick and ruin my trip .

I know for my line of Work its another story lol I try my best lol

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Cada vez que viajo veo este restaurantes que tienen una línea y son los más populares.

Bueno son el restaurante que no intento ir.

Primero no me gusta esperar en la fila para la comida, especialmente si estoy  hambriento,  es un No , no me gusta esperar. segundo el servicio generalmente no el mejor, los meseros con prisa y generalmente olvidan las cosas y la calidad de los alimentos no es el mejores, así que nunca voy a restaurantes populares. Normalmente voy a los restaurantes locales donde las personas locales visitan pero no con filas .

la otra razón que con la prisa no limpian las mesas bien y esa es otra razón de por qué la gente come Bacterias lol . Los otros lugares con  Bacterias son las mesas  que Las  limpian con las toallas sucias y les pasan de mesa en mesa, la sal y la pimienta, mostaza y aceite son otras areas de bacterias ya que  la mayoría de los restaurantes incluso  no limpian esos y es  donde casi cada uno pone ahí las manos y muchos lugares aún no limpian los asientos y la mayoria de las personas ponen sus manos en estos , y no se imaginan la cantidad de bacterias y luego las personas no se lavan las manos antes de comer . . el menú  generalmente es otro  de los Lugares más sucios que podemos tocar en un restaurante. Normalmente voy a los mismos lugares, así que no me veo en el menú lol. que mis amigos y mi familia creo que m un poco loco, pero cuando viajo no me quiero enfermar y arruinar mi viaje.
 
si lo se mi linea de trabajo es un peo p, pero ago lo posible por estar limpio lol .
 









Palm Spring 


So many people ask me if I m going to Plam Spring , California 
well its one or 2 hours from LA in the middle of the desert and there not much to do just walk in the dessert or Sleep by the pool that's it .
Well As a Gay destination I have to say that Palm Springs sucks , lol . I already can hear a few no this no that . Bla bla bla , I been 3 times and the last time I went was for a gay party and I left the same day and I could not wait to get out so fast its one of the most boring Citys I seen and been in my Life . 
the regular resident in palm spring its the 80 year old Gay men retired that goes to bed at 8 pm and the few that you see up in the 2 bars that the city has its because they have a 18 year old Boytoy. 
the restaurants aren't that great and the gay hotels are cute but nothing going on in them . the gay area its a small zone and there is only one leather Bar thats the people are nice but over all This City its not that great to travel if your looking for Fun . I call Palm spring the waiting room for heaven in California . lol thats the name that people call Florida lol . 
I always complain but this weekend I talk to 5 of my friend sand they all said the same thing they dont like it and they usually leave after one day in Palm spring lol I always Imagine that was the only person that left after only one day in this city but I think my other 4 friends also done the same. 
 
Palm Spring as a Gay Destination I give them a 5  (1 its the worst and 10 its the best ) 
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
Palm Spring  

Mucha gente me pregunta si alguna vez e estado en Palm spring .
Para aquellos que no saben donde esta es una ciudad en el medio del desierto a 2 o 3 horas de Los angeles . y los residentes tienen mucho dinero pero casi todos los Gay que viven aya tienen por lo menos 80 anos de edad lol . 
si ven algun chico de 18 o 25 lo mas probable que tienen uno de estos viejos que le pagan todo lol . 
La ciudad es super aburida , yo e estabo 3 veces en mi vida y las ultimas dos veces me e hido de la ciudad el mismo dia luego de filmar o de hacer el show o lo que sea que haya hido y condusco a Los Angeles no iumporta a que hora llegue .
esta ciudad no tiene mucho que hacer solo sentarte en la pisina y ya , y tal vez caminar por el desierto , no hay mas nada , hay 2 o 3 discotecas o bares gay uno leather y los otros son una mezcla casi todos los viejos se van a dormir a las 8 pm asi que despues de esa hora las disco estan Vacias , y si vez a uno de esos viejos despierto es por que tienen a su jovensito al lado que quiere bailar lol cruel pero es la verdad . 
yo siempre pense que era el unico que no le gustaba esta ciudad hasta esta semana que hable con unos amigos y los 5 hablamos de los mismo y casi todos no pasamos mas de un dia en la ciudad . lol .
asi que como destino gay no es muy bueno .
por esto le llamo a Palm Spring La sala de espera del cielo en California lol , asi es que muchos llaman a florida  .
la puntuacion que le doy es un 5 ( 1 el lo peor 10 es lo mejor )


Comments

  1. Very funny about Palm Springs. There's also the heat to contend with, but the scenary is spectacular. I think instead of cleaning washing hands more frequently works too. Ultimately the bacteria and viruses are in the air and you breathe it in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Greece

June 10 , 2019

Mykonos , and Delos Greece